You can view and check the transaction details easily at the official NJMCDirect online portal. This portal contains all the details regarding your transaction for the last 90 days. If you can’t find any information or have payment issues, kindly contact the NJMCDirect customer support team right away.
Accessing Your Pending Tickets
In case, you are not aware of your pending tickets, you can check the same easily on the official portal. Have a look at the steps for the same below:
- Open the browser on your computer or mobile device. Users must click or paste the following link: https://portal.njcourts.gov/webe5/MPAWeb/index.jsp.
- The online portal is useful for users who wish to find certain details. You can look up the ticket number, the claim number, the driver’s license number, and even the name. Click on the search link provided at the bottom of the page.
- The website provides information about an online disclaimer. Click the I Accept button to continue.
- Find the details you wish to find and select it from the dropdown menu. You can search for documents that you already have with you. Solve the captcha to continue.
- Here it is! You can now find all pending entries and other important details for free. Use this for quick results.
If you wish to use the NJ entry prefix code to pay the fine online, you will need a few items. You must keep the required essentials ready to pay your traffic violations fine on the official NJMCDirect portal. The online portal is extremely simple and secure to use for each and every resident in New Jersey.
Most online payment options are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Therefore, you do not have to worry about completing the payment process. However, NJMCDirect is only available on certain days and certain days of the week and is not always accessible. Thus, kindly keep a check on the working hours of this portal to avoid any sort of inconvenience.